KONE Elevator India, a leading elevator and escalator manufacturer and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Finland-based KONE Corporation, has introduced all new and exciting designs in its KONE I MonoSpace and KONE I MiniSpace series to meet the evolving aesthetic demands of the industry.
The five elements design theme in its ‘i’ series has been replenished with several captivating material finishes and imaginative designs to offer patterns and combinations to offer magnificent design, improved comfort and increased eco-efficiency.
These elevators come in themes that are fresh and energetic, representing the five elements of nature: SunGlow (Fire), DewDrop (Water), SandStone (Earth), CoolBreeze (Air) and MilkyWay (Space). With added elevator car interiors, the design-rich KONE I MonoSpace and KONE I MiniSpace now offer more flexibility to choose the ideal elevators that add to the ambiance, style and class of the building’s interiors and exteriors.
The new artistic finishes for interiors include:
- Exciting and opulent design style presented in floral, ripple and layered patterns;
- Subtle colours were carefully chosen for their affinity with the natural elements, powder-coated with finesse at one of the world’s most advanced automated painting plant;
- The most coveted wood look-alike finishes in alluring combinations with mirror polished stainless steel presented in tantalizing patterns;
- Appealing patterns made immortal in the gold finish, copper tinge and rich hues; and
- Classic stainless steel paired with tradition and cultural significance.
With 35 car interior design options, the five Natural elements used in KONE I MonoSpace and KONE I MiniSpace designs are now available in more distinct finishes, such as Wood Fusion, Art Deco, Stainless Steel and Exotic Motif, apart from the popular Coloured Finish. Each design sets a modern benchmark for buildings with its stand-alone finish, vibrant colour schemes, exclusive patterns and user-friendly interfaces.