CIDCO Clears Second Town Planning Scheme For NAINA Project

CIDCO Clears Second Town Planning Scheme For NAINA Project

0
Comments Off on CIDCO Clears Second Town Planning Scheme For NAINA Project

City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), the city planning agency of Maharashtra government, is coming out with second town planning scheme (TPS) under NAINA project for which sanction from the board has already been accorded. The TPS-2 is the second land pooling and reconstitution town planning scheme in NAINA project covering the area of 194 hectares. The first Town Planning Scheme in NAINA was sanctioned in September 2018.

The TPS-2 admeasuring 194 hectares covers the villages of Devad, Bhokharpada, Chipale, Vihighar, Belavali, Sangade. About 350 landowners participated in the land pooling exercise which helped the launch of second scheme. The beneficiaries will get 40% of their original entitlement as final plot and are also entitled to develop it with an FSI of 2.5. The remaining 60% of land shall be utilised towards the infrastructure development of the scheme. The development of infrastructure to last mile connectivity shall now be taken by the CIDCO. NAINA – 2 can create 10,000 housing units.

The Government of Maharashtra after consulting the Mumbai Metropolitan Regional Development Authority (MMRDA), State Town Planning & Valuation Department had appointed CIDCO as the  Planning Authority for a Planned and orderly development within a radial distance of about 25km from the proposed International Airport site Navi Mumbai. Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Notified Area (NAINA) has 270 villages in the six talukas of Thane, Uran, Karjat, Pen, Khalapur and Panvel of Thane and Raigad Districts.

Subscribe to Sawdust

Select your preferences
//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/mc-validate.js