JLL India’s Hyderabad Office has been awarded the LEED® Version 4 Gold Certification for commercial interiors which showcases the occupiers’ environmental commitments and leadership in creating sustainable and future-ready office spaces.
“Our Hyderabad office is a futuristic workplace which reflects our philosophy of taking the conversation from experience to engagement through its human centric design, creative, and collaborative spaces. It focuses on sustainability while keeping our people at the core,” said Ramesh Nair, CEO and Country Head, JLL India.
This JLL Hyderabad office includes 14,000 sq.ft of technology enabled, collaborative and sustainable workspace. The office offers energy-efficient and state-of-the-art mercury free LEF lighting with 0.54 W/sq.ft lighting power density along with occupancy/vacancy detecting lighting sensors across the office spaces. Additionally, it operates in daylight harvesting via sensors for lighting, and maximized tech-enabled daylighting with water-efficient fixtures and recycled water for flushing purposes and rapid access to public transport to minimize the carbon footprint.
Salient features of the JLL office in Hyderabad are:
- Electronically Commutated (EC) fans in the HVAC system
- MERV 13 grade filters for ventilation units in view of Airborne transmission
- Efficient VRF system for auxiliary and critical spaces
- Enhanced air quality by use of low VOC paints, adhesives, sealants, furniture and furnishings Cafeteria and more than 40% workstations are receiving well daylight with glare control measures
- Nature-aligned with life-sized trees and green wall to de-stress the workplace
- Selection of the efficient base building to reduce the carbon and water footprint.
“This certification is more special since this acknowledges the collaboration of so many different teams which have come together to deliver this project right from our design experts, energy and sustainability team, project management team and technology team. We ensured that the design of this office reflected our people centric approach while complying with standards prescribed in the LEED Gold certification,” said Rajat Malhotra, Executive Director and Engineering Head, APAC, JLL.