Samuel Accoceberry – French designer, (for) La Boîte Concept
Cube Black LW, design Samuel Accoceberry for La Boîte Concept
The Cube Black LW offers a new interpretation of the compact and powerful acoustic loudspeaker by la Boite concept. Uncluttered, this new version incorporates hi-end and sustainable finishes dressed in a timeless black. Natural leather and tinted oak contribute to the sobriety of this sound object that retains its unique acoustic qualities and elevate the Cube the rank of sound icon. With this high fidelity acoustic speaker you can connect any sources (computers, tablets, smartphones, turntables, TV, Sonos®), and enjoy extremely high quality depth of sound. Compact, the Cube BLACK LW is an elegant addition to your home.
The central woofer developed for the Cube BLACK LW is equipped with a double bass reflex for high-performance and incisive bass. The 2 full range aluminum cone speakers at the rear have their own internal reflectors and give incomparable sound stability. La Boite concept’s patented Wide Sound 2.0 offers total immersion and enlarged stereo sound wherever the Cube BLACK LW is in the room thanks to the sound reflection.
- description : Bluetooth® 4.0 Apt-X® (HD) wireless speaker, auxiliary Mini-Jack, RCA and Optical input (DAC 24 bits, TV, Box, optically compatible turntables)
- power : 100 watts RMS 8 ohms (Class D, DSP, 2.1, 1 x50 watts + 2 x 25 watts)
- components : Exclusive La Boite concept speakers
- 1 x 13 cm double bass reflex Woofer with aluminum cone
- 2 x 8cm full range rear speakers (Wide Sound 2.0® patented) + internal reflectors
- 2 x 6cm aluminum bass reflex vent ports
- dimensions : h x w x d: 47 x 49 x 35-cm
- finishes: natural aluminum knobs and control panel, genuine full grain black leather blotter, black tinted solid oak legs