National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd (NPCC) has been retained by Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation Ltd (IRSDC), New Delhi as PMC to execute development / redevelopment of 8 railway stations, namely, Jaipur, Gandhinagar (Jaipur), Bangalore City, Agra Cantt., Bangalore Cantt., Delhi Shahadara, Allahabad and Dadar. Objectives the development / redevelopment of stations are:
- Segregation of arrival/departure passenger movement and circulation.
- Safe and comfortable world class passenger amenities/services with maximum possible modern amenities in a clean and pleasing ambiance.
- Superior road connectivity with the city.
- Superior train operation (including allied services e.g. parcel, posts etc.) and maintenance facilities.
- Smooth arrival/departure and movement of pedestrians, passenger vehicles, parcel, luggage, linen & catering material etc. within and around station premises, state of the art passenger information and display systems, security systems and fire safety systems etc.
- Special amenities and services for the old, infirm and physically challenged passengers.
- Employing leading edge technologies and design innovative services and solutions.
- Integrated development with the surrounding city and creation of an iconic urban infrastructure and architecturally distinctive gateway to the city.
- Harmonious and complementary co-existence of the railway terminal and the real estate proposed to be developed.
- The Project to be executed as a Green Building Project and therefore environment factors to be given very high priority.
NPCC has now invited tenders from the agencies of National repute for the work of Architectural planning and engineering /technical services for the work of development / redevelopment of these eight stations. Each station has been classified as a single package and hence there are eight packages. A bidder can apply for maximum four packages.
The scope of work includes detailed Architectural and Engineering / Technical Consultancy services, viz., Topographical survey, Soil investigation, collection of all required data, Design, Drawings, Preliminary & detailed estimate, Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) with all studies as per site requirement & client requirement including all approvals from concerned & statutory authorities, Technical Specifications and market rate justification along with rate analysis & quotations for fixing of Construction/executing agencies, issuing of good for construction drawings and details, providing technical assistance during execution etc.
Project will be completed within 30 months. Tender documents are available at https://npcc.tenderpro.in. Last date for submitting tenders is 02/05/19.
Tender Reference Number: 799/IRSDC/CA/2019-20/241 (Pkg-1) to (Pkg-8)
For further details, click here: