Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), the public sector oil marketing company, is planning to construct some new civil buildings, 3D layout/ model for new facility and structural stability of existing structure. This job is to be done for BPCL Bhitoni LPG Plant, in Madhya Pradesh. BPCL has invited tenders for structural and architectural design of the proposed facilities.
The scope of work covered by the tender involves:
- Structural design drawing of compound wall for various heights as per survey reports
- Structural design drawing of PCVO crew rest room (15m x 6m)
- Architectural, RCC and interior design drawing of admin block first floor for new office space
- 3D layout of LPG plant
- 3D model (physical model) for new 3 x 1450 MT MSV
- Structural stability of existing tank wagon gantry structure due to additional weight on it.
Tender documents are available at
https://bpcleproc.in/EPROC/viewtender/55023. Last date for submitting tenders is 20/03/19. No tender fee or EMD is involved. The contract needs to be completed in15 days from the signing of LOI.
Tender Reference Number: 1000327089
For more details, click here: