Engineers India Limited (EIL), a Government of India Public Sector Undertaking, has organised a pre-tender meet on 11/12/19 for the Appointment of an Architectural Consultant for renovation of EIB Building New Delhi.
Purpose of Pre-Tender meet is to facilitate a comprehensive dialogue between the prospective vendors and EIL whereby all issues pertaining to BQC, Scope, Time schedule and specifications shall be discussed in detail and modified / adapted so that the Bidder and EIL are aligned to each other.
EIL’s Engineers India Bhawan, a multi-level office of EIL corporate office at Bikaji Cama Place, New Delhi was built in the year 1983, considering the current condition of this 36 year old building there is a need for its renovation. EIL desires overall renovation of the EIL Bhawan addressing the following minimum requirement but not limited to.
- Compliance with green building requirement
- Replacement of water, electrical, ITS, HVAC services, utilities, wherever required
- iii. Compliance with NBC for sustainability, Fire & Life safety and accessibility
- Energy efficiency including generation of solar energy
- Comfortable, futuristic and world class work space environment
- Enhancement of brand EIL
Tender Reference Number: INVITATION FOR PRE-TENDER MEET
Tender ID: 2019_EIL_525123_1
For further details, click here: