Udangudi Supercritical TPS Units- 1 & 2 [2 x 660 MW] is being set up by Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation at a site in Kallamoli village of Tiruchendur Taluk, Tuticorin District., Tamil Nadu. BHEL, the main plant contractor, has now invited tenders for Civil and Architectural works of the Non-plant structures/buildings at the site.
The scope and area of work includes:
- i) Sea water intake pump house (scope as per terminal point)
- ii) Sea water out fall pump house (scope as per terminal point)
iii) Brine water tank & pump house
- iv) Admin building
- v) Dispensary
- vi) Canteen building including dormitory
vii) Canteen near fire station
viii) Fire station building
- ix) Bank extension & post office building
- x) CW blow down collection sump,
- xi) Civil works associated with Buried piping (Sea water intake PH to CWPH) including Roads,
xii) Any Other miscellaneous buildings/ structure
xiii) Roads, Road Culvert, drains of respective area, Pipe & cable Rack, pipe pedestals, inter plant cable trench, PIPE encasing, Sewage-Septic tank & soak pit, manholes (respective part)
xiv) Levelling & Grading, backfilling of the respective area up to FGL.
Tender documents are available at https://bhel.abcprocure.comor www.eprocure.gov.in. Last date for submitting bids is 01/04/19. Tender fee payable is Rs 2,000 and EMD to be deposited is Rs 81.50 lakh.
Tender Reference Number: BHEL PSSR SCT 1815
Tender ID: 2019_BHEL_419595_1
For further details click here: