Kerala State Information Technology Infrastructure Limited (KSITIL) is seeking Expression of Interest (EOI) is to empanel a panel of Architects/ Architectural Firm of international repute and experience to provide Comprehensive Master Planning services for the company as and when required. Government of Kerala has assigned KSITIL as the nodal agency for all infrastructure development in IT sector.
The scope of work includes preparation of Comprehensive Master Plan (MP) documents and Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for KSITIL Projects. The selected Architect/Architectural firm will be responsible for the services like:
- Conducting site surveys, soil investigations etc and develop comprehensive architectural concept, design and detailing requirements in construction.
- Develop buildings and other structures, Site development, boundary walls, roads, drains, landscaping etc. for KSITIL.
- Rain water harvesting & development of internal water sources.
- Water distribution system for entire campus.
- Preparation of Master plan.
- Social Infrastructure facilities like convention centre, guest house, exhibition space, shopping malls, recreational facilities etc, if desired by KSITIL.
- Detailed project report and design concepts for various services, including structural designs and vetting of the same through government approved agencies, etc.
Empanelment documents can be downloaded from the KSITIL website www.ksitil.org. Last date for submitting application is 15/11/19.
For further details, click here: