Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has issued Request for Proposal (RFP) inviting bids from eligible civil engineers/architects/firms to act as architect consultant to handle refurbishment of 5 central silver plants.
The Central Sliver Plants for processing raw cotton and manufacture of sliver were set up more than 30 years ago. As a part of the plan for modernization of these plants including erection and installation of new machinery, it is proposed to engage the services of consultant from reputed, experienced, and registered professional/agencies having proven track/record, to work with KVIC as Architecture consultant to study the requirement of civil work with other related work in these CSPs before modernization of Central Sliver Plants.
KVIC wants to modernize the 5 CSP Plants at locations Raebareli, Sehore, Chitradurga, Hajipur and Kuttur.
Scope of Work
- Study/Evaluation of the current condition of civil works for all 5 CSPs and preparing the report.
- Floor plan and false ceiling based on the CSP Managers, Safety consultant and Machine manufacturer recommendations.
- Preparation of floor plan for civil construction while considering recommendation from CSP managers safety consultants and machine manufacturers
- Preparation of layout for following:
- Textile machineries
- Humidification plants
- Electrical Panels
- Safety measures
- Prepare the layout planning of textile machineries, and electrical panels based on discussion with machine manufacturers and respective CSP Manager
- Prepare the layout for Office and elevation.
- Prepare the estimation of the individual CSP’s miscellaneous civil work, submitted by the respective CSP Manager.
- Prepare the civil scope of Plumbing line, window, toilet and water line as per the submission of Project Manage
- Prepare the tender for civil contract/Electrical for execute the same from Govt approved agency
- Coordinate with ALL CONTRACTOR/CONSULTANT and ensure the quality of working
- Prepare the document for Local body approval. (Inspector of Factories)
- Coordinate with Electrical personnel, Industrial Safety consultant and humidification plant supplier for layout planning and complete the work with civil contractors and concerned Plant Manager.
- Liaison with Project Manager and Director (KRM) on day to day basis.
RFP document can be downloaded from www.kvic.org. Document fee is Rs 1,000 and EMD to be deposited is Rs 20,000. Last date for submitting bids 14/08/19.
For further details, click here: